Bloomfield Lo-Profile® Automatic Coffee Brewer Model 8572
With all stainless steel construction, one-piece drawn stainless steel water tanks, heavy duty lighted warmer switches and easy access to all internal controls, Bloomfield Brewers are built to last. Each has an exclusive water spreader disc that gently and completely saturates the coffee for maximum flavor, and features that make operation safe and easy.
Front-mounted hot water faucet for tea, soup, hot cocoa, etc.
- Low Profile only 17" high, fits under overhead cabinets.
- Independent front mounted hot water faucet, allows drawing of hot water without affecting brew level.
- Superior new sprayhead design spreads water gently over the coffee grounds, creating agitation and a floating action that completely saturates the coffee to capture the full, rich essence of every bean.
- Solenoid with built-in flow control to assure consistent operation at 20-80 p.s.i.
- Built-in pour-over feature provides flexibility.
- Solid state timer.
- High quality thermostat has a full-length stainless steel sensing bulb that recognizes water temperature accurately and cycles less frequently.
- Ready-to-Brew light indicates the proper water temperature to help eliminate the guesswork.
- Top quality, easy to clean stainless steel construction.
- Three warming stations with one-piece porcelain enameled warmer plates, position decanters securely, with no exposed screwheads.
Bloomfield 8571 Three Warmer Stepped Right, Pour-Over Lo-Profile® Coffee Brewer
Same as above, but does not include front-mounted hot water faucet
Worries? Not with this dependable Lo- Profile® brewing system. Now you can count on pouring a great cup of coffee every time. Like all Bloomfield products, this proven, efficient Lo-Profile brewing system is designed to take advantage of the finest electrical components and has the lowest service cost in the industry for this type of brewer. From our patented water delivery system, to our exclusive Ready-to-Brew light, the Lo-Profile system makes brewing effortless. And with its compact size, just under 17", it does it all. The Bloomfield Lo-Profile brewing system, simply worry-free.